1-Day Fully Accredited E-File Course
Learn these revolutionary new techniques, working with your e-file can improve your timing and cut your laborious filling time in half.
This E-File training programme is addressed to both beginners and experienced nail technicians alike. As a nail Tech, work safely with the e-file and learn what the different drill bits are for, how they are used, and when they are required.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Cost: €100 (Ask about grant availability).
Day: Tuesdays from 10 am-1 pm for 1 Day
Evening: Tuesdays from 6 pm – 9 pm (On the same dates) for 1 Day
Next Start Date: June 27th for 1 day
Next Start Date: July 25th for 1 day
Contact: Deborah 0877998915 or DM on FB or email: info@deborahsnails
Topics Covered in the course:
– Electric file construction
- Types of electric file bits and their purpose
- Different techniques of working with an e-file
- Refining and shaping gel layers
- Removing bulk/gel layers
- Reducing the length of a nail/nail extension
- Use the electric file to speed up your gel removal time
- Cuticle preparation with a teardrop and cylinder-shaped e-file bits
- How to properly and safely clean your electric file drill and drill bits
- Speed up your treatment times and of course – maximise your profits.