6-Day Accreditated Acrylic Nail Tech Course
Are you curious about if a nail tech job would suit you?
Are you on a social welfare payment?
Did you know there is a grant worth €1000 per year for you to spend on accredited courses?
Do you want to earn up to €40 per hour as a nail tech?
Would you like to rescission-proof your family by learning a new skill that you can earn from immediately?
Would you like to upskill and start a new career?
Do you need your work to fit around a busy lifestyle?
Sick of the 9-5 rat race? Change your life in 6 weeks!
Course Duration: 6 weeks
Cost: €690 (Ask about grant availability)
You Will Recieve A FREE Professional Kit worth €290
(This fee includes a full professional kit) Your professional student Acrylic kit content: Pink UV/LED combo lamp, 15ml boulevard pink Acrylic, 15ml Soft white Acrylic, 15ml speed builder Acrylic, 2 colours, top-coat, 125ml Acrylic cleanse, 125ml tip remover, 125ml antiseptic, 100 tips, pink tip clippers, glue, 2 180/180 grit files,5 orange sticks, 2 white buffing blocks, lint-free wipes, cosmetic beauty bag
Day: Tuesdays from 10 am-1 pm for 6 weeks
Evening: Tuesdays from 6 pm – 9 pm (On the same dates) for 6 weeks
Next Start Date: June 27th for 6 weeks
Next Start Date: July 25th for 6 weeks
Contact: Deborah 0877998915 or DM on Facebook or email: email@example.com
Note: The exam class will be discussed with your tutor
Note: You are required to do a portfolio, containing before & after pictures of 6 full sets of acrylic nail extensions with completed consultation/ disclaimer & aftercare forms
Become Self-Employed in 2023
Book your place and become self-employed in 2023.
Earn up to €40 per hour as a nail technician.
Your Acrylic Nail Tech Course is intended to prepare you for practical and written exams required to gain a professional qualification in Acrylic Nail Technology.
Your tutor will demonstrate from the beginner stages of preparing the natural nail, applying tips to producing top-class, natural, durable sculptured cover pink Acrylic nail extensions.
As soon as you register, your tutor will get in contact with you, and chat through everything, answering any questions you may have.
You will also receive
Social media interaction:
Social media interaction with your tutor and group via private group messaging. Where you can share concerns, pictures and ask questions on a dedicated Facebook private group page.
Your professional kit:
Create the elegant popular plain pink nail extension or forming a perfect nail bed for French tips, boulevard pink Acrylic is perfect. Boulevard pink Acrylic is hypoallergenic and has primer built-in, so there is no need for harmful priming products that dry out your nails. It is ideal for even the most sensitive client.
Perfect your own competition-style smile lines that are perfectly sharp with our french bright white Acrylic. It is bright white in colour for a dramatic perfectly sharp, deep competition-style smile line.
Your speed builder Acrylic makes your nails slim and chic, because of its self-leveling qualities. Speed builder Acrylic has exceptional strength which allows you to sculpt with ease. It is durable and long-lasting so you have the confidence that your nails will not chip or break.
All our Acrylics are flexible, self-leveling, and offer maximum adhesion.
Our Acrylics produce elegant and beautiful nails that are long-lasting, resist chips, and are non-yellowing.
Fully cured our Acrylic products are completely non-toxic and non-irritating.
Documents available for you to download at any time:
- Client consultation form – Nail Technology
- Disclaimer client information
- Aftercare advice sheet
Your course notes include:
- Structure and function of the nail
- Structure of the bones of the hand & forearm/foot
- Nail anatomy sample exam questions and answers
- Nail Disorders
- Nail disease and disorder sample exam questions and answers
- Professionalism related to Beauty/Complementary or Sports Therapy and explaining the appropriate professional
- Preparation – student prepares herself and client for professional treatment
- Nail Preparation.
- Safley pushing back the cuticle without damaging the delicate Matrix (the growing section of the nail).
- Buffing the natural nail without damaging the surface.
- Filing the natural nail without fraying the edges.
Application of plastic tips without air bubbles.
- Use of reusable and disposable free-forms, to build a free edge without using tips and glue.
- Application of cover-pink acrylic systems.
- Application of permanent French tip acrylic system.
- Application of gel polish, leaving a perfectly smooth and straight line around the edges.
- Safe refill procedure techniques.
- Safe removal procedure.
- Repairing a broken nail.
- Professional shaping: Square, Squoval, Stiletto, Coffin, long and short Almond.
Items you will need at home:
- Table (preferably with drawers to store your products that are sensitive to sunlight)
- 2 chairs (preferably an ergonomic chair for yourself to protect your back) Tech Tip*** Always mind your back! Your chair should be at the right height so that your knees and hips are at the right angles.
- Table lamp with a bulb of at least 60watts of white light
- Cotton wool
- Cotton tips
- Metal bin with a self-closing lid and bin bag inside
- Small glass bowl